Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. We provide online and mobile wagering services to You subject to the following terms and conditions contained within these Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") which should be read carefully by You in its entirety prior to Your use of the Services. Please note that these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between You and Us.
3. In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall (unless the context otherwise requires) have the meanings set out beside them:
"Account" shall mean a personal account opened by an individual, solely for that individual to enable that individual to wager at the Site.
"Game" shall mean the game of wagering on the exchange rate of Bitcoin, in accordance with the Rules.
"Illegal Actions" shall mean illegal, unlawful, abusive, manipulative, fraudulent, money laundering or other improper activities, including, but not limited to, (i) the use of devices and software such as robots or other high speed trading systems, (ii) sale, transfer and/or acquiring Accounts from other Players, (iii) transfer of funds amongst Players' Accounts, (iv) acting in concert with others, (v) holding long and short positions at similar time, (vi) influencing the exchange rate of the Bitcoin and/or the outcome of any wager, (vii) using any artificial intelligence software, or (vii) or breaking into the Site, as well as any attempt to do the same.
"Player" shall mean anyone who registers via the Site and opens an Account.
"Restricted Territories" shall mean the any jurisdictions determined by Us at Our sole discretion for the purpose of blocking persons from those jurisdictions from placing a wager on the Game.
"Rules" shall mean the rules of the Game posted on the Site.
"Services" shall mean the Games and any other services and activities offered at the Site.
"Site" shall mean any website and/or mobile site and/or mobile application owned, operated or hosted by Us.
"We", "Our" or "Us" shall mean the operator of the Site and/or any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, suppliers, consultants and contractors.
"You" or "Your" shall mean any user of the Site.
III. Subordination to the Terms and Conditions and the Binding Effect Thereof
4. Anyone registered at the Site, in accordance with the procedure specified hereafter, or participating in one of the Site's proposed activities, or uses the information published on the Site, accepts upon himself/herself, in free will and consent, the Terms and Conditions' authority, agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, undertakes to act pursuant to the Terms and Conditions' stipulations and to the Rules, as they will be updated from time to time, without any reservation.
5. We are entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, and to do so according to Our absolute and exclusive discretion. Your only remedy in case in which You do not wish to be bound by such amendment is to stop using Our Site and Services, and to close Your Account.
6. These Terms and Conditions and the other terms and conditions referred to herein or incorporated by reference hereto, as may be updated or amended from time to time by Us, constitute the entire and whole agreement between You and Us. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions, You have not relied on any representation except for any express representation made by Us in these Terms and Conditions.
IV. Who is Entitled to Participate
7. Using the Services is permitted solely to if You comply with all of the following:
a. On the participation date, You are eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher); and
b. You do not violate any law or regulation as a result of using the Services. In this context it will be stressed, that if You reside or are present in any jurisdiction that prohibits using the Services offered at the Site (including without limitation any of the Restricted Territories) You shall not participate in the prohibited activity.
8. The Services are intended only for users who are not prohibited by the laws of any applicable jurisdiction from betting and/or wagering on the internet and/or mobile devices. We do not intend to enable You to contravene applicable law. You represent, warrant and agree to ensure that Your use of the Site and/or the Services will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. The offering or availability of the Services shall not be deemed or interpreted as an offer or invitation by Us to use the Services, if You reside in a place in which such use is forbidden by law (including without limitation the Restricted Territories), or where We, in Our sole discretion, elect not to offer Services. You shall be solely responsible for determining whether Your use of the Site and/or Services is legal in the place where You live and/or use the Site and/or Services. We make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the legality of the Services and/or of the Site and/or of any person's participation in the Services through this Site, and shall not be responsible for any illegal use of the Site by You. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You comply with any and all laws applicable to You before registering or participating in any of the Services through this Site. You should consult with legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction about the legality of Your use of the Site and/or the Services.
9. We reserve the right at any time to request from You evidence of Your residence, location and/or age and reserve the right to suspend or cancel Your Account and exclude You, temporarily or permanently, from using the Services if satisfactory proof is not provided or if We suspect that You are underage and/or reside and/or located in any Restricted Territory and such satisfactory proof is not provided by You within three (3) days of Us requesting such proof. In any such case, We reserve the right to close Your Account and the balance in Your Account will be dealt with in accordance with Our decision.
10. Our employees, directors and officers, as well as members of their families, affiliates or subsidiaries, and all other persons connected, directly or indirectly, to the computer systems or the security system employed by Us, as well as any person involved in the operation of this Site and the establishment thereof, including, but not limited to advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, insurers and legal advisers, webmasters and web suppliers and family members thereof, are not entitled to participate in any of the Services. For the sake of good order it is clarified that any person who is not entitled to participate as aforesaid - as well as any other person who substitutes such excluded person - is also not entitled to any winnings from wagering via the Site, and We reserve the right to shut down his/her Account and seize any funds held in such Account.
V. Account Registration
11. Anyone interested in participating in the Services is obliged to register and open an Account at the Site.
12. For the purpose of registration, You must provide an email address (which will be Your user name) and a password (the "Identification Details").
13. You shall be fully and solely responsible to reserve in confidentiality Your Identification Details and not to transfer them to another. The full responsibility for an unauthorized use of Your Identification Details lies solely with You, and You will bear alone all responsibility derived of an unauthorized use of Your Identification Details. We have no obligation to maintain Your Identification Details. If You misplace, forget or lose Your Identification Details because of anything other than Our error, We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss associated with such occurrence.
14. We may require additional personal identification details upon any special circumstances including, but not limited to, suspected fraud or any other abusive activities, abnormal activity and Your jurisdiction.
15. You hereby represent that the registration of Your Account is done personally by You and not by any third party.
16. By opening an Account, You hereby represent, warrant, acknowledge and undertake that (a) Your Account is for Your personal use only and not on behalf of any third party, and that You may only open a single Account at the Site, (b) any funds You will deposit in the Account may and will be used by You solely for playing the Game, (c) We are not a financial institution and any funds in Your Account shall not accrue any linkage differentials and/or interest, (d) You are of sound mind and You are capable of taking responsibility for Your own actions, (e) You have read, comprehended and fully understand the Rules, (f) You understand that the use of the Game carries with it a risk of losing funds wagered in the Game, (g) You have read, comprehended and understood the disclaimer posted on the Site, (h) You will cooperate with Us and provide Us with all requested documentation in a full, complete and truthful manner, (i) You have verified and determined that Your use of the Services does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to You, (j) You are solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable due to Your use of the Site (including, but not limited to, payment of winnings), (k) You will use the Services in good faith towards Us and others using the Services, (l) You will be solely responsible for all Your losses resulting from wagering via the Site and playing the Games, (m) You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your user name and password required for entering Your Account, and for any and all actions and transactions taken in connection with Your Account by anyone who enters Your Account while using Your user name and password, and all such actions and transactions shall be deemed as actions and transactions taken by You, and (n) You will immediately inform Us of any suspected unauthorized use of Your Account.
17. You further represent, warrant, acknowledge and undertake that (a) You will not use Your Account, and will not allow any third party to use Your Account, for any Illegal Actions, (b) in case You will perform any Illegal Action We shall be entitled to disclose any and all of Your Account and information to the relevant authorities, and to suspend and/or cancel Your Account and confiscate any and all funds in Your Account, (c) You shall be solely responsible for all losses, liabilities and damages incurred as a result of any Illegal Action performed by You and You shall indemnify Us for any such losses, damages and liabilities, (d) You have not had an Account in the past which was terminated or suspended by Us, (e) the funds deposited in Your Account are Yours and were not stolen or reported as lost, and (f) You are not and You have not notified Us that You are addicted to gambling.
VI. Account Operation
18. It is unlawful to deposit any funds in Your Account from ill-gotten means, and You will not make such deposits. Without derogating from the above, You hereby acknowledge that We are authorized to check transactions to prevent money laundering, and will report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities.
19. In order to fund Your Account, You must deposit cryptocurrencies in the Account. Your Account will be credited with the deposit only after the deposit is confirmed by Us; until such confirmation is received, Your Account will not include such deposit in the Account's balance. The minimum deposit is a sum equivalent to USD 50, and the maximum deposit is a sum equivalent to USD 10,000.
20. Upon confirmation of the deposit, We will convert the cryptocurrencies deposited into Your Account into USDT and will allow You to wager via the Website while using equivalent US Dollars.
21. You agree that You are relying on Your own judgement in placing wagers and/or closing a wager with Us and that We will not be liable for any losses (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential losses or loss of opportunity or profits arising from any failure by You to make any anticipated profits), costs, expenses or damages suffered by You arising from placing a wager, any inaccuracy or mistake in any information or advice, or unsuitability of any advice, given to You, including without limitation, information or advice relating to any of Your wagers as well as any information offered and/or viewed via the Site. Subject to Our right to void or close any wager, any wager placed by You following such inaccuracy or mistake will nonetheless remain valid and binding in all respects.
22. Once a wager is placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled. A wager placed after the result of the wager is known, is invalid and does not entitle You to receive any winnings from such a wager; the sum of the wager shall be returned to You in such a case.
23. We may offer You, at Our sole and absolute discretion, to close a wager. This feature, if offered, will allow You to cash-out part or all of Your wager prior to its termination. The return provided to You according to the cash-out feature will change during time and will be determined by Us at Our sole and absolute discretion. We are under no obligation to provide the cash-out feature and can cancel this feature altogether without being required to provide any notice about it.
24. The result of the wager is confirmed by Us according to Our sources of information; in an event of a conflict between various sources of information, We shall determine the result of the wager. If We are unable to determine the result of the wager, the wager will be void and the sum of the wager will be returned to You.
25. In an event of conflict between (i) the results published on the Site and/or received by You and/or provided by any third party, and (ii) the results registered with Our systems (or with systems operated on Our behalf by third parties), the latter shall prevail, and Your Account will be credited or debited accordingly. You understand and agree that Our records (or records maintained on Our behalf) shall be the final authority in determining the terms of Your use of the Services as well as the results of any wager.
26. If Your Account holds insufficient funds to compensate Us for any loss from any wager, You must immediately transfer the remainder of the funds to Us.
27. When You request to withdraw funds, the funds requested will be transferred to the wallet requested by You in USDT.
28. If You have an outstanding deposit with Us, We reserve the right to delay the withdrawal until all deposits are received and confirmed by Us.
29. We charge a withdrawal processing fee equal to 0.25% of the withdrawal plus 5USDT. In addition, third parties may charge fees and/or commissions in connection with deposits and withdrawals, and such fees and/or commissions are not Our responsibility and You shall bear them.
30. It is Your responsibility to immediately notify Us upon any change in any wallet used by You to deposit and/or withdraw funds; any losses and damages caused due to Your failure to provide such immediate notification will be solely borne by You, and We will not be liable for any such losses and damages.
31. The minimum withdrawal amount is USD 25 (or an amount equivalent to that in other currency or cryptocurrency). Withdrawal requests that are below the minimum amounts noted above will not be processed.
32. Subject to these Terms and Conditions (including, but not limited to, certain requirements from You in connection with such withdrawals), the settlement time for each withdrawal will be within 48 hours.
33. Without derogating from any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, before any withdrawals are processed, Your activities via the Site will be reviewed for any irregular patterns. Should We deem that irregular patterns have occurred, We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals, seize and/or confiscate the balance of Your Account and/or close Your Account.
34. Your Account will be deemed an Inactive Account if You have not logged into Your Account for a period of 12 (twelve) months. Any Inactive Account will be charged with an administrative fee equivalent to 25 (twenty five) US Dollars per month.
35. In any case in which Your Account becomes a Dormant Account, is blocked from further use or closed, and without derogating from Our right to seize and forfeit any and all funds held in Your Account, You may contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a request to reopen Your Account and/or return the balance of Your Account. For the avoidance of doubt, We are under no obligation to accept Your request, and such request will be reviewed in accordance with the relevant facts and circumstances and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Regardless of Our decision, the administrative fee deducted will not be returned to You.
36. You may ask at any time to close Your Account by sending an email to Our customer support at email@example.com, and You will be contacted by customer support accordingly in order to facilitate such request.
VII. Our Powers and Authorities
37. We shall make commercially reasonable efforts to prevent any malfunctioning in the Site's activity. However, in any event of a technical failure (or any other error) in the Site's systems for any reason whatsoever, We will be entitled to cancel Your participation the Game, concerning which the malfunctioning has occurred. In such an event, Our responsibility and liability will be limited only to the wager placed by You, and Your Account will be credited accordingly.
38. We reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Services and/or the Game if for any reason, the Services and/or the Game cannot be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond Our control. If any errors result in awarding winnings to You or in an increase in winnings owed or paid to You, You shall not be entitled to these winnings. You shall immediately inform Us of the error and shall repay Us any winnings credited to Your Account in error (as directed by Us) or We may, at Our sole and absolute discretion, deduct an amount equal to those winnings from Your Account or set off such amount against any money owed to You by Us.
39. We reserve the right limit, refuse or cancel any wager made by You or through Your Account, as well as cancel the Game (regardless of whether such cancellation was due to actions on Your part or of any third party), where We believe that any act of fraud or any other act of bad faith has been taken against Us or any third party, or for any other reasonable cause; including, but not limited to, if We suspect that the integrity of the exchange rate of the Bitcoin has been questioned, whether by You, by any person associated with You and/or by any third party (such suspicion may arise on the basis of, inter alia, the size, volume, number and/or pattern of wagers placed by You and/or other persons with Us and/or with third parties as well as any investigation initiated by the applicable authorities); in which case You will only be entitled to receive the wager that was paid by You for participating in the Game, and Your Account will be credited accordingly. In addition, We may close and/or terminate any wager placed by You if (a) We believe that You are unlikely to meet any payment when due, (b) We are required by applicable law or regulation to close all or any of Your wagers, (c) You have insufficient funds in Your Account to pay Us if any or all of Your wagers are unsuccessful, (d) You become insolvent, or (e) You breach any of these Terms and Conditions.
40. If You are disconnected from the internet while playing a Game (not through any intentional disconnection on Your part of any other bad faith action), the Game's results and Your Account's balance will be kept as they were before such disconnection.
41. We are entitled, at Our sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify, or discontinue, from time to time, any of the Services. We shall not be liable for any loss suffered by You resulting from any changes made and You shall have no claims against Us in such regard.
42. We may at Our sole and absolute discretion, decide whether to open, maintain and/or close Your Account, as well as confiscate, seize, retain and/or hold all or part of the funds held in Your Account and recover and/or forfeit any and all winnings paid to You or to which You are entitled - where You have broken any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
43. Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms and Conditions, and without derogating from any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, We may at any time and for any reason, cancel any and all wagers and/or Services, at Our sole and absolute discretion. Your only remedy in such a case is to receive the sum of the wager back to Your Account, subject to any right and/or remedy provided to Us in these Terms and Conditions and/or otherwise.
VIII. Reservations concerning Our Responsibility; Indemnification
44. We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of data or information and any direct or indirect loss which arises from these occurrences. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, computers, systems, servers or providers, computer equipment and/or software. We shall not be responsible or liable to You in the event of systems or communications errors, bugs or viruses relating to the Services and/or Your Account or which will result in damage to Your hardware and/or software and/or data.
45. In no event shall We be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use incurred by You or any third party, whether in an action for contract or tort or any other legal theory, arising from the access to, or use of, the Site, the Services and/or otherwise.
46. We make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products and Services contained and/or offered at the Site for any purpose. All information, software, products and Services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties with respect to information, software, products and Services contained or offered at the Site, whether expressed or implied. We shall have no liability with respect to any damage or loss that was caused due to reliance, of any type, on the information or any other publication or content appearing at the Site, and You are invited to verify the information published at the Site.
47. We shall not be responsible or liable for any actions or omissions of internet service provider or any other third party which provides You with access to the Site and/or Services.
48. You will use the Site and Service at Your own risk, and We shall not be responsible for any damage or loss You shall incur as a result of modifications, enhancement, termination, suspension or discontinuation of the Site or any of the Services. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss You shall incur as a result of Your use or reliance on the content of any website, mobile site and/or mobile application to which links appear on the Site.
49. You shall indemnify Us and hold Us harmless, from and against all direct and indirect claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of or in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions by You, and any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Site or any unauthorized use of the Site by any third party using Your user name and password.
50. THE SITE, SERVICES, SITE'S CONTENT AND THE SOFTWARE USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (WHETHER BY LAW, STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY, NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS OR OF APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATION IN RESPECT OF THE SITE, SERVICES, SITE'S CONTENT AND THE SOFTWARE USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, OR THAT THE SITE, SERVICES, SITE'S CONTENT AND THE SOFTWARE USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR AS TO RESULTS OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES.
IX. Intellectual Property
51. All the rights, including the intellectual property rights (i.e., patents, copyright, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, know-how or any other intellectual property right) concerning the Site, and all of its content (including, but not limited to, programs, files, video, audio, pictures, graphics, pictures, text and software), and/or Services (collectively the “Rights"), are and shall remain Our and/or Our licensors' sole and exclusive property. You may not use any of the Rights without Our prior written approval, except pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, and You shall not, by using the Services or otherwise, acquire any rights in any of the Rights. Without derogating from the above, You are strictly prohibited from: (i) copying. redistributing, publishing, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, translating or making any attempt to access the source code of the Services and/or the Site to create derivate works of the source code; (ii) selling, assigning, licensing, sublicensing, transferring, distributing the Services, and (iii) making the Services and/or the Site available to any third party.
X. Customer Support
52. You may contact Us in connection with anything related to the Site and/or the Services via our customer support, which is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
53. These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and Us shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Israel, and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of the Tel Aviv District, Israel, with respect to any dispute regarding the validity, breach, interpretation, performance or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and Us.
54. We may, at any time, set off any positive balances in Your Account against any amount owed by You to Us.
55. We may transfer or assign any and all of Our rights and obligations hereunder to any third party; without derogating from the above, the Site and/or any of the Services may be operated by third parties. You may not transfer, assign or pledge in any manner whatsoever any of Your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
56. Unless explicitly stated in these Terms and Conditions, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall: (i) be construed as creating any agency, arrangement, trust of fiduciary relationships or any similar relationship between You and Us; (ii) create or confer any rights or benefits to any third party, and/or (iii) grant You any security interest in any asset of Ours, including (but not limited to) any sum held in Your account.
57. We may provide You with notices with respect to or in connection with these Terms and Conditions via e-mail and/or through the Site, and such notice shall be deemed received by You within one hour from the time it is sent or posted in the aforesaid manner.
58. These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these Terms and Conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
59. No failure or delay on Our part in exercising any right, power or remedy thereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy.
60. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as if such provision was so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided, however, that in such event these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction.
Valid until further notice